HP offers hassle-free, secure and sustainable printing
- 80 percent of small businesses rely on printing, but 55 percent don’t have time to manage the technology1
- HP Instant Ink now delivers small business toner for multiple printers at multiple locations on one bill
- New advanced HP+ features with Smart Admin Dashboard2 Make printer management effortless
- The new HP LaserJet Pro 3000 and 4000 series offers fast, multifunctional and powerful printing
- Security monitoring, proactive alerts, and out-of-the-box features for advanced security
- HP Instant Ink requires less packaging, less shipping and easy cartridge recycling3 with HP Planet partners
- Forest First with HP+ helps protect and restore the world’s forests with every page printed
PALO ALTO, Calif., Aug. 25, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Today at the HP Amplify™ Executive Forum, HP Inc.’s (NYSE: HPQ) annual partner roadshow, the company introduced HP Instant Ink for Small Business and Introducing the new LaserJet Pro with HP+ to simplify technology management for small business owners. With a single Instant Ink account, small businesses automatically receive device-specific supplies (ink or toner) for multiple devices in multiple locations. Combined with the advanced features of the new LaserJet Pro with HP+, an Instant Ink subscription can help small businesses save time and money, simplify cartridge recycling, and protect and restore forests around the world.
“No one listens to small business needs and responds like HP. Entrepreneurs need to print effortlessly, from setup to ordering supplies to monitoring security,” said Xavier Garcia, global head of print hardware systems at HP. “HP Instant Ink for Small Business and the new LaserJet Pro with HP+ is an intuitive printing system that requires minimal administration, so small business owners can focus their time and energy on growing their business.”
Address the needs of small businesses
To navigate an increasingly challenging economy and position themselves for long-term growth, small business owners need new processes, ways of working and technology to increase their productivity. According to a survey of small business owners conducted by Morning Consult, over 80 percent of small businesses rely on printing to run their business. Still, 55 percent say they don’t have time to manage the technology.
One small business owner surveyed said, “Managing printers is not a very efficient use of time or energy.” A second business decision-maker surveyed said, “Everything is becoming more and more automated. Perhaps this could also be applied to printers. It would be nice if the machines could order their own ink and toner.”
Respondents say they need a multifunctional printer that’s easy to set up and effortless to manage, with automatic ink and toner cartridge reminders and the ability to seamlessly pair multiple devices.
Key features and benefits of the HP Instant Ink for Small Business and the new LaserJet Pro with HP+ are:
- Increased productivity
- Never run out of toner with HP Instant Ink supplies subscription service4.
- HP LaserJet Pro detects when toner is low and automatically delivers more directly to the right place, at the right time, and with consolidated billing5.
- Built for speed, the HP LaserJet Pro 4000 series delivers high-quality prints at 42 pages per minute6the HP LaserJet Pro 3000 series delivers high-quality prints at 35 pages per minute7.
- HP Smart app8th and cloud integration enables print-from-anywhere, high-volume scanning, and simplified document workflow for greater productivity, reliability, and security in enterprise printing.
- LaserJet Pro with HP+ is ENERGY STAR®9 certified, uses HP Auto On/Off Technology10.
- Effortless management
- Save time with the HP+ Smart Admin Dashboard designed for small businesses.
- Guided, cloud-based setup to easily configure and integrate printers remotely11.
- Remote security with automated monitoring for multiple HP printers and locations.
- Seamlessly connect to printers from any device, anywhere on any network.
- Dedicated technical support with a two-year extended warranty.
- Advanced security
- Worry-free 24/7 security monitoring with HP Wolf Pro Security, out-of-the-box and pre-configured, including instant Smart Security alerts for potential security risks.
- Lasting effect
- In the US and Canada, HP ink and toner cartridges are recyclable where available through the HP Planet Partners program, which supports HP’s reuse and recycling process to reduce plastic waste and contribute to a circular economy.
- In the US, you can easily recycle ink and toner cartridges because return shipping and packaging is included with every Instant Ink order12.
- The HP LaserJet Pro with HP+ features Forest First printing, which means that for every page printed, throughout the life of the printer, HP is helping to restore, protect, and ensure responsible stewardship of forests that work with NGO partners like the World Wildlife Fund work together.
- HP also helps companies advance their climate initiatives through certified carbon neutral printing13.
HP Instant Ink for Small Business and the LaserJet Pro 3000 and 4000 series with HP+ are available now in the US and Canada, and later this year in Europe. For information on registering for HP Instant Ink and HP+, see https://www.hp.com/us-en/printers/hp-plus.html. To learn more about the HP LaserJet Pro series, including additional models available in this series, please visit https://www.hp.com/us-en/printers/hp-plus-business.html..
HP Inc. is a technology company that believes that a well thought out idea has the power to change the world. Personal Systems’ portfolio of products and services, printers and 3D printing solutions help bring these ideas to life. Visit http://www.hp.com.
©Copyright 2022 HP Development Company, LP Information contained herein is subject to change without notice. The only warranties for HP products and services are set forth in the express warranty statements that accompany such products and services. Nothing herein should be construed as constituting an additional warranty. HP shall not be liable for technical or editorial errors or omissions herein.
A photo accompanying this announcement is available at https://www.globenewswire.com/NewsRoom/AttachmentNg/b1910a35-bc0e-4003-8432-8773f1b3abc1
1 HP commissioned global research firm Morning Consult to conduct independent research on the subject. It was conducted between March 15 and 16, 2022 among a sample of n=500 micro-business owners (people with 50 or fewer employees) in the US and UK. The second survey was conducted between May 26 and June 3, 2022 among a sample of n=250 micro-entrepreneurs (people with 50 or fewer employees) in Canada.
2 Easy setup and management – Requires use of Smart Admin Dashboard for printer setup and user onboarding
3 Program availability varies. Original HP cartridge return and recycling is currently available in more than sixty countries, territories and regions in Asia, Africa, Europe and the Americas through the HP Planet Partners program. See hp.com/recycle for details.
4 Never run out – Based on plan usage, Internet connection to eligible HP printer, valid credit/debit card, email address, and delivery service in your geographic area
5 Automatic Delivery and Consolidated Billing – Printers require a direct Internet connection to participate in the program. Internet access sold separately
6 Measured using ISO/IEC 24734 and excluding the first set of test documents. For more information, see hp.com/go/printerclaims. Exact speed will vary based on system configuration, software application, driver and document complexity.
7 Measured using ISO/IEC 24734 and excluding the first set of test documents. For more information, see hp.com/go/printerclaims. Exact speed will vary based on system configuration, software application, driver and document complexity.
8th Smart app (Smart Pro): Requires download of the HP Smart app. For details on local printing requirements, go to www.hp.com/go/mobileprinting. Certain Features/Software
9 HP calculations are based on ENERGY STAR® normalized TEC data comparing HP LaserJet 200-500 series printers at release. See hp.com/ecosmart
10 HP Auto On/Off Technology features vary by printer and settings; a firmware upgrade may be required.
11 Easy setup and management – Requires use of Smart Admin Dashboard for printer setup and user onboarding
12 Compared to most competing OEM recycling programs for in-class ink and laser printer supplies. Criteria: size, reach, recycled and upcycled content, eco award/ranking. Keypoint Intelligence research report commissioned by HP, August 2021. Market Share: IDC CQ1’21 Hardcopy Peripheral Tracker. Program availability varies. See hp.com/go/recycle & keypointintelligence.com/HPPlanetPartners
13 HP+ products have CarbonNeutral Usage Certification from Climate Impact Partners hp.com/hp-plus-carbon-neutral. Utilization includes electricity consumption for the printer and lifecycle emissions of the cartridge, but does not include manufacturing or distribution or emissions associated with papermaking. For more information, see The CarbonNeutral Protocol by Climate Impact Partners.